To continually improve on the accuracy and quality of customer programs, Ancor regularly makes substantial investments in training, software, equipment, and systems.
Ancor meets the most stringent quality and environmental standards including the ISO Family of Standards, SSAE 18, and 0 defect rates that quantifiably support six sigma qualification and recognition. We provide a disciplined approach to your programs with our full-proof quality process and corporate wide Quality Operating System (QOS). Our unrivaled system is measured to ensure the accuracy of your programs and exceed your expectations.
At each step of our process, we engage in robust inspection that includes automated verification technologies to ensure each job receives a series of quality checks to maintain the integrity of your program throughout the production process.
Multi Level Verification Process
- Data Integrity. Ancor has checks and balances in place so that the data sent is what is intended to print.
- Print Quality. Ancor has multiple sets of eyes that verify the print and label material conditions before it reaches the package.
- Package Integrity. Ancor’s team specializes in the kitting and delivery of VIN-specific labels in build sequence order.
- Design. Ancor combines its automotive industry expertise with its premium design services to achieve expertly stylized and visually appealing selling tools that can help excite and energize your customers.
- WEBVIEW™. WEBVIEW allows the user to verify and audit labels after processing. Labels are presented in PDF format and can be viewed from any device.
Our quality process is proven by providing customers years of zero external defects. These practices have also allowed Ancor to rate its external delivery rating as Six Sigma.
To maintain a Lean Manufacturing Environment, Ancor uses the 5S method ensuring consistent workplace cleanliness and organizational standards. In addition, Ancor promotes an improvement culture that supports employee empowerment.
Finally, we utilize robust machine and technological redundancies within our IT and production environment to ensure continued and stable program continuity in the event of disaster.