Ancor is the leading Tier 1 Automotive supplier of data management and VIN specific label solutions, partnering with OEMs for more than 30 years. We are dedicated to providing complete data, electronic and print communication solutions to maintain variable data, ensure accuracy and maximize efficiency.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Project Manager to join the team. Based in Troy, Michigan, this position will primarily focus on the day-to-day management, scheduling and processing of projects in a short time frame while being our customer face. If you are passionate about working with different areas, being the person that makes it happen and driving the team towards a successful project, we think you will be a perfect fit.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as day-to-day liaison between external customers and internal personnel to coordinate efficient and timely processing of projects and production
- Develops new business opportunities while maintaining existing customer base
- Consults with clients to gather information about program/project needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements
- Monitors job progress to meet client deadlines
- Audits projects to ensure it meets customer requirements
- In accordance with IS9001 and Q1 standards, meets with start-of-work teams to determine project feasibility, timing and scheduling for current and planned projects
- Maintains job/project files of project materials
- Schedules and facilitates status meeting and maintains status report for all open projects, internal and external requests and process improvements
- Works with team to resolve customer complaints, supplier issues and other quality issues
- Works with Sales on RFQ’s, Statements of Work and obtaining purchase orders
Minimum required experience and skills:
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Customer-facing corporate experience or customer service-related role preferred
- PMP desired but not required
- Prior experience in a Tier 1 or OEM is a plus
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
For immediate consideration, qualified individuals please submit your resume, with wage requirements.