|Ancor is committed to
the following principles:
- People using our technology and services are entitled
to their privacy.
- We only collect information to better serve our customers
and users, while respecting the individual's right to
- We actively support ongoing efforts to create standards
and practices to ensure user privacy on the Internet.
Ancor collects information in several ways:
- When you interact with a Ancor product and voluntarily
provide personal information such as an email address.
- Ancor tracks non-personally identifiable user interactions
with our products for the purposes of controlling
ad serving frequency and ad selection, and observing
aggregate consumer behavior.
- Ancor gathers voluntary contact information from
visitors to our web site who would like more information
about our products. This information will not be sold,
traded, or given to a third party except in the case
of companies retained by Ancor to manage a contact
list solely on Ancor's behalf for the purposes of
traditional or digital marketing communications.